Achieve Your Detection & Analysis Goals
Tired of week-long, tedious workflows with low reproducibility and sensitivity for analyzing the highly heterogeneous and time-sensitive nature of your samples? We understand. Our combined decades of experience have produced both scientific gold standards and market-leading innovations to better support immuno-oncology research progress.
Quantitative single-cell measurement techniques are essential for gaining valuable insight into the underlying mechanisms of heterogeneity. Our solutions range from transcriptomic to cytometric, and even overcome the hurdles single-cell proteomic approaches have faced to date!
Cytometric and Proteomic:
- Visit Novus Biologicals, a Bio-Techne brand, to build your next Flow panel with a wide selection of specific marker antibodies that can be conjugated to an assortment of fluorescent dyes
- Determine the frequency of cytokine secretion for a single cell with the most accurate and sensitive ready-to-go ELISpot Kits available
- Characterize FACS-sorted, highly enriched, low abundance, cell populations with Single-Cell Westerns on Milo™
Transcriptomic and Proteomic:
- Visit ACD, a Bio-Techne brand, to learn how to acquire the spatial signature of single-cell transcriptomes in tissue using the RNAscope™ and BaseScope™ assays
- Visit ACD to learn how to validate single-cell RNA sequencing data using the RNAscope™ Technology. Then validate protein levels using Single-Cell Westerns on Milo and conventional Western blot antibodies.
Single and Multiplex Immunoassays
We created Quantikine® ELISAs, the most trusted and cited on the market. Our range has expanded to accommodate all your immunoassay needs, delivering reliable results the first time and every time.
- Explore available immunoassays for immuno-oncology research
- Detect changes in up to 119 analytes in one sample using Proteome Profiler™ Antibody Arrays, then analyze results using FluorChem™ Imagers and AlphaView® Software
- Multiplex up to 50 analytes using bead-based Luminex® Assays
- Measure single- or multi-analyte levels in just 1 hour using highly sensitive Simple Plex™ assays on Ella that have a 3 to 5 log dynamic range and single-digit inter- and intra-assay CV values
- Use the industry gold-standard, Quantikine® ELISA Kits for single-analyte confirmation ;
- Choose from over 800 flexible, single-analyte DuoSet® ELISA Development Systems
Verify gene expression within intact tissue, choose from a library of gene knockout-validated products, or dig further into the scientific literature to uncover an unbiased review of your scientific interests.
- Visit Exosome Diagnostics, a Bio-Techne brand, to learn how to advance your biomarker discovery program with proprietary exosome-based technology to extract exosomal RNA from serum, plasma, and urine samples
- Visit ACD to explore RNAscope™ and BaseScope™ assays for detecting and quantifying RNA molecules at single-cell resolution
- On the ACD site, learn how the BaseScope™ assay can detect short targets, highly homologous sequences, and splice variants
- Use Single-Cell Westerns on Milo to verify hypotheses based on single-cell RNA expression data
- Shop gene knockout-validated antibodies or learn how our cell and gene engineering services can help your project
- Validate CRISPR gene-edited cells with Jess’ automated capillary electrophoresis immunoassays
- Use Laverne, a bioinformatics tool on the Novus website, to facilitate scientific exploration of related genes, disease states and types, and pathways based on co-citations
Look no further, our innovative fully automated platforms are versatile, efficient and quantitative; they’re sure to conquer all your protein analysis frustrations.
- Simple Western™ Assays on Jess™ and Wes™
- Use just 3 µL of sample for picogram-level sensitivity
- Get quantitative data on up to 25 samples in just 3 hours
- Automated data analysis using Compass for Simple Western Software
- Supported for use in QC and GMP environments
- Thousands of validated antibodies available on the Novus website
- Simple Western high-throughput assay platforms for size- and/or charge-based separation: Sally Sue™, Peggy Sue™, and NanoPro™ 1000
- Single-Cell Westerns on Milo
- World’s first Single-Cell Western platform
- Measure protein expression heterogeneity in ~1,000 single cells in 4 hours
- Automated and quantitative data analysis using Scout software
- Validated antibodies available on the Novus website
- FluorChem™ Systems for traditional Western blot imaging:
- 5-log dynamic range lets you detect faint and bright bands at once
- Complete analysis with AlphaView® Software