Trusted Support from a Certified Service Provider
Let our Certified Service Providers (CSP) fast-track your research with access to a team of highly trained analytical experts. You can be confident your samples will be processed by trained specialists skilled at biomarker analysis, delivering consistent, high-quality data.
From sample preparation to running custom experiments, you’ll benefit from deep expertise and individualized attention on every project—helping you achieve your research goals efficiently and cost-effectively. Our Certified Service Providers undergo rigorous instrument and assay development training, along with annual recertification, equipping you with the knowledge and technical skills necessary to remove resource constraints and propel your research forward.
Looking for a Certified Service Provider?
Our CSP program combines dedicated expertise with Bio-Techne’s elite instrument portfolio to create a robust solution for effective, reliable sample analysis. The service providers listed below have successfully completed Bio-Techne’s CSP training program and are certified to run your samples on Bio-Techne instruments.
More to come. Stay tuned.
Our Certified Service Providers have the opportunity to work with leading biopharma companies as they investigate, evaluate, and develop new therapeutic discoveries. Maurice™, Wes™, Jess™, and Ella™ certification is available now with more instruments to come.
To achieve certification, candidates are required complete the following steps:
- Candidates complete a series of instrument training courses at Bio-Techne Academy and pass an examination.
- Candidates complete a hands-on wet lab training.
- Results are reviewed by local Field Application Scientists ensuring technical competency on the platform.
- Annual recertification is required to ensure all service providers are up to date on the latest instrument features, techniques, and capabilities to support optimum assay results.
Once certified, the provider will be designated as a certified instrument and assay expert at your site and listed as a Certified Service Provider on our website.
Our Certified Service Providers are able to take advantage of ongoing opportunities for increased visibility through planned events and select marketing activities. As a CSP you’ll be:
- Recognized as a Certified Service Provider on our Bio-Techne website
- Invited to present in our globally-broadcast webinars
- First in line to evaluate new applications, instruments, and other research products with the potential to present and/or publish results
- Referred by us to companies asking for your services
- On our priority invitation list to present in our technical seminars at major scientific conferences