Bio-Techne is a diverse family of brands, offering various job opportunities. Sites are located world-wide with multiple open jobs available near you. Apply now to over 200 open positions!
Bio-Techne also offers undergraduate and graduate internships as an opportunity to apply techniques learned in an academic setting and obtain new skills. Summer 2022 internships are now open.
Click below to use Bio-Techne's Paycom interface for exploring current opportunities and positions.
Bio-Techne is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A. and has offices worldwide employing more than 2,600 people.
Bio-Techne empowers researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics by providing high-quality reagents, assays, instruments, custom manufacturing, and testing services.
Bio‑Techne's family of brands includes: R&D Systems, ProteinSimple, Novus Biologicals, Tocris, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Biospacific, Cliniqa, Asuragen, and Exosome Diagnostics.
A purpose that is positive and powerful
Our products are integral components of scientific investigations into biological process and molecular diagnostics, revealing the nature, diagnosis, etiology and progression of specific diseases.
Endless options to develop a career
Bio-Techne offers a fast paced, high growth, environment and is a great place to put down roots and grow your career. We have opportunities globally across a diverse set of professions.
Best Midsize Employer
“This recognition is a testament to all of the hard work we have done to make Bio-Techne a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees feel empowered by and passionate about their jobs. I am extremely proud of the talented, motivated and creative team of 2,700 global employees and thank them all for enabling Bio-Techne to receive this recognition.” - Chuck Kummeth, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bio-Techne
Best Employer for Diversity
We are proud of our diverse teams and the recognition from Forbes. Bio-Techne values a culture of diversity, be it diversity of ethnic heritage, gender, age, religion and even thought. We believe diversity fuels our innovation – our progress towards creating healthy lives. We are committed to making strides towards a company of belonging, inclusion and diverse representation.
Competitive Compensation Packages
- You will enjoy competitive base salaries, bonus programs, and generous PTO plans.
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
Complete Health Coverage
- We offer full medical, dental, and vision benefits starting on day one for you and your family!
- We believe in taking care of our employees through benefits such as paid parental leave and on-site gym access.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture based in our EPIC values – Empowerment, Passion, Innovation, and Collaboration.
- We are a quickly growing, global biotechnology company that offers lucrative career paths and development opportunities through mentorship programs, training and development initiatives, leadership programs, internship programs, and more.
- At Bio-Techne, you’ll be surrounded by colleagues that will inspire you to push yourself to the next level, and leadership that will value your new thoughts and ideas.
An EPIC Culture
Empowerment: Release potential - Develop people - Provide the right tools
Passion: Give it everything - Make work enjoyable - Know why your work is important
Innovation: Make something brilliant - Take risks worth taking - Imagine the possibilities
Collaboration: Build positive relationships - Share to win - Connect across boundaries
Employee Resource Groups
Bio-Techne has many employee led groups built around shared characteristics. These groups support the EPIC culture, business goals and support the career and personal development of all within the company.
Currently we have active groups for these identities and their allies: Asian Pacific Islander Desi Americans, people of African heritage or black identity, people with mental and/or physical disabilities, people of Hispanic heritage, LGBTQ+, people born prior to 1990, people with military experience, women, and people early in their careers.
Recruitment fraud is on the rise. Recruitment fraud is the act of scammers/security bad actors contacting non-candidates to present a fraudulent job offer. The intent is to trigger a response to get personal information and/or financial data that cannot be traced to the scammer once shared. We are aware that non-candidates and internal employees are being contacted with fake offers by individuals claiming to be Bio-Techne representatives.
If you believe you have received suspicious communication, please forward it to email@example.com.
All Bio-techne offers come from an email address including @bio-techne.com and/or by personal phone call.