Tools for Immuno-oncology research
Tipping the tumor balance – giving immune cells the edge
Your innovative, immuno-oncology research is helping to advance cancer therapy and here at Bio-Techne, we’re forward thinkers too. We understand the complexities of the cancer landscape and know how important it is for you to have the right set of tools, for the right set of experiments, at the right time.
From unique in vitro models and cytokine expression analysis to the identification of checkpoint and immune cell markers in tumors, we offer high-quality molecular biology tools and services that help to simplify your immuno-oncology workflows and get you from bench to bedside.
Biomarker Detection and Tumor Microenvironment Analysis – Scaling the Cancer Landscape
We understand that you need to capture the heterogeneous nature of the tumor microenvironment to identify the most relevant cancer biomarkers. From transcription to cell surface expression, our solutions will help you make the move from basic to translational research.
- Visualize cell-cell interactions, identify immune cell sub-populations secreting pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines, or check the efficacy of your immune checkpoint therapeutics. Our innovative RNAscope™ISH Technology enables the simultaneous detection of RNA and protein while keeping the tumor tissue architecture intact.
- With Luminex multiplexing, automated Simple Plex and Simple Western assays, and ready-to-use Quantikine ELISAs -- we're here to expedite your biomarker discovery.
- Characterize the complexity of the tumor microenvironment and identify prognostic biomarkers with highly sensitive Simple Westerns and Single-Cell Westerns as well as our highly validated antibodies for flow cytometry and IHC.
- We understand that sometimes you need the flexibility to develop your own sandwich ELISA assay or you have a novel ELISA platform. That’s why we offer matched pair antibodies and DuoSet ELISA kits to suit every stage of your research..
- Want to check your biomarker expression in exosomes? Let us do the hard work for you. From exosome isolation to nucleic acid and protein biomarker detection, our Exosome Diagnostics services provide an end-to-end solution.
Checkpoint Marker Assessment – should I stay or should I go?
Be confident that your checkpoint marker is present and/or activated/inhibited – at the transcriptional and protein level.
- Check your checkpoint with specificity and sensitivity–whether it’s PD-L1, CTLA-4 or another promising molecule, we offer immunoassay platforms for all your detection needs. From plate based ELISAs, to multiplex options with Luminex, to our fully automated Simple Plex and Simple Western platforms -- our solutions ensure that you get accurate and consistent results in minimal time.
- Rapidly identify the inter- and intratumor heterogeneity of checkpoint marker expression in situ with RNAscope ISH assays, and Multiplex, Duplex (R&D Systems) and HiPlex assays – the most sensitive, single cell spatial-platforms to assess checkpoint marker gene expression.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Need to generate a mutant or novel protein? Let us help you with our custom protein services – offering undetectable endotoxin levels <0.1 EU/ug and bioassay validation.
Select, Activate, Differentiate and Expand Immune Cells
Select and Enrich
Select and Enrich
With affordable options that include combined positive and negative selection, out magnetic bead-based isolation and enrichment Magcellect Kits are designed so that you can be sure you have the highest cell purity for your immuno-oncology assays.
Verify the purity of your isolated cell preparations using highly specific flow cytometry validated antibodies.
We want you to have confidence that your engineered T cells are capable of interacting with local tumor cells - and we understand that tracking the glycosylation status of tumor checkpoint proteins is important to you. As well as our Cloudz kits, cell media and GMP capabilities, we can help you monitor glycosylation by offering a wide selection of active enzymes including glycosidases and glycosyltransferases with well-defined substrates to characterize specific glycan modifications.
Characterize your immune cell samples with reproducible, highly sensitive analytical tools and reagents. In addition to validated antibodies for flow cytometry, find high quality immunoassays and fully automated benchtop ELISA and western blotting systems. Fluorescent-labeled proteins allow determination of frequency of CAR T and CAR NK cells within preparations, and our patented RNAScope ISH technology allows you to identify the cellular source of secreted cytokines and chemokines with tissue context.
Gene Engineering Services
Realize the potential of gene engineering by partnering with our experts. Engineer any cell type including T cells, NK cells, and iPSC with our non-viral TcBuster™ gene delivery system.
- TcBuster shortens the timeline and cost for engineering your cells.
- TcBuster delivers larger cargo sizes compared to virus-based methods.
Biotinylated proteins can be robust tools for assessing all-important protein-protein interactions, or for screening antibody and small molecule libraries for potential therapeutics.
We offer a range of Avi-tag biotinylated recombinant proteins for immune checkpoint targets.
Looking for a more customized approach to your immuno-oncology research? Need something a little out of the ordinary? Let us help with our wide range of custom services – from custom antibody and ELISA services to gene engineering, we have a service to suit all of your needs.
This new eBook provides an overview of several biological and manufacturing challenges facing the development and production of T cell therapies. It follows with examples of how Bio-Techne products and services can address these challenges at each stage of the process.