High Sensitivity Sample Analysis Solutions
For investigating and monitoring immune responses, we offer a wide range of solutions for high sensitivity sample analysis. Our portfolio includes antibodies for traditional protein analysis by Western blot, capillary-based Simple Western™ Assays that allow proteins to be separated and analyzed by size using a completely automated protein separation and detection process, and gold-standard single and multianalyte immunoassays to support your protein detection and analysis needs.
Tools for Effective Protein Quantitation
Western blot is an essential protein analysis technique used to detect a specific protein in a cell or tissue lysate. Utilize our unparalleled selection of Western blot-validated antibodies, imager systems, and analysis software to detect and quantify your protein of interest.
- Search R&D Systems™ collection of Western blot antibodies
- Explore Novus Biologicals™ catalog of Western blot reagents
- Analyze your Western blot results using FluorChem™ Imaging Systems
Automate Your Western Blot Experiments with Simple Western™ Immunoassays on Jess™ and Wes™
Simplify your Western blot experiments by using our innovative, fully automated Western blot platforms. These platforms eliminate the tedious, error-prone steps involved in traditional Western blotting and produce fully analyzed, quantitative results in just 3 hours.
Learn more about Simple Western assays on Jess and Wes
- Use 3 µL of sample for picogram-level sensitivity
- Get quantitative data on up to 25 samples in 3 hours
- Save time with automated data analysis using Compass software for Simple Western
- Explore our collection of Simple Western-certified R&D Systems antibodies and Novus Biologicals antibodies
Learn more about Simple Western high-throughput assay platforms for size and/or charge-based separation: Sally Sue™, Peggy Sue™, and NanoPro™ 1000.
Tools for Single-Cell Detection and Analysis
Quantitative single-cell measurement techniques are essential for characterizing different immune cell populations in heterogeneous samples. We provide highly sensitive solutions for both gene and protein expression analysis.
- Gene Expression Analysis Reagents
- Spatially map RNA transcripts from any gene in any tissue with single-cell resolution using the ;RNAscope™ and BaseScope™ In Situ Hybridization (ISH) Assays from Advanced Cell Diagnostics™
- Validate single-cell RNA-seq data using the RNAscopetechnology, including the new RNAscope HiPlex assay, which detects up to 12 RNA targets simultaneously
- Protein Expression Analysis Reagents
- For flow cytometry, select from hundreds of unique, world-renowned clones in our catalog of R&D Systems fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies or from a collection of some of the most highly referenced antibody clones on the market with Novus Biologicals flow cytometry antibodies
- Analyze single-cell cytokine secretion with our highly sensitive ELISpot and FluoroSpot Kits
- Utilize single-cell Westerns on Milo™ to characterize highly enriched, low abundance, FACS-sorted cell populations or to validate single-cell RNA-seq data with single-cell protein data
Single Analyte Immunoassays
Offering the Industry’s Gold Standard Immunoassays and More Flexible, Economical Alternatives
In addition to cell surface and intracellular marker expression, different immune cell types can be characterized based on their cytokine secretion profiles. We offer the most trusted, most published ELISA Kits on the market.
- Explore our catalog of complete, fully validated, ready-to-run Quantikine™ ELISA Kits, which are rigorously tested in-house to ensure that they provide the highest levels of specificity, accuracy, precision, sensitivity, and reproducibility in analyte quantification
- For a more flexible, economical alternative to our Quantikine ELISA Kits, try our DuoSet™ ELISA Development Kits, which contain all of the components necessary to develop your own immunoassay
Fully Leverage Limited Samples
We know that the volume of your samples can be limited. To get the most data out of your samples, use our multiplex kits to simultaneously detect multiple analytes in a single sample. We have membrane-based Proteome Profiler™ Antibody Arrays, bead-based Luminex™ Assays and High Performance Assays, and fully automated Simple Plex™ Assays.
- Detect changes in up to 119 analytes in one sample using our Proteome Profiler Antibody Arrays, which can be analyzed using FluorChem™ Imagers
- Select up to 50 target analytes from over 450 available analytes to simultaneously profile using our Luminex Assays
- Select a pre-configured analyte panel that has been optimized and tested together to ensure maximum performance and accuracy for up to 45 analytes using our Luminex High Performance Assays
- Automate your multianalyte immunoassay experiments to maximize speed, sensitivity, and reproducibility by using Simple Plex Assays on Ella
Luminex® is a Registered Trademark of Luminex Corporation.