eBook: Investigating Immuno-Oncology
Advances in Protein Analysis Tools
As the field of immuno-oncology moves rapidly from bench to bedside there is a need for improved techniques to study and analyze complex cellular interactions and dynamic networks of signaling pathways in the tumor microenvironment. Limited clinical samples, heterogeneity in cellular behavior, complex collection paradigms and the personalization of treatment strategies require approaches that address R&D questions faster and more efficiently. In this eBook, we examine technological advances in protein analysis that are at the forefront of immuno-oncology research and therapeutic development.
- The search for reproducibility and reliability: assays you can trust
- Getting the most out of your immuno-oncology samples
- Understanding cellular complexity
- The need for speed: win the race to discovery
- On the road to translation: product development and quality control solutions