Key Product Details
Product Summary for Mouse TRAIL R2/TNFRSF10B Biotinylated Antibody
Accession # Q6GSD9
Applications for Mouse TRAIL R2/TNFRSF10B Biotinylated Antibody
Sample: EL‑4 mouse lymphoblast cell line
Sample: Recombinant Mouse TRAIL R2/TNFRSF10B Fc Chimera (Catalog # 721-DR)
Read 1 publication using BAF721 in the following applications:
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: TRAIL R2/TNFRSF10B
Mouse TRAIL R2, also called DR5, TRICK 2, TNFRSF10B, and MK is a type 1 TNF R superfamily, membrane protein which is a receptor for TRAIL (APO2 ligand). Mouse TRAIL R2 cDNA encodes a 381 amino acid residue precursor protein containing an extracellular cysteine-rich domain, a transmembrane domain and a cytoplasmic death domain. Human and mouse TRAIL R2 share 49% amino acid sequence similarity. The death domains of human TRAIL R1 and TRAIL R2 share high homology with the death domain of mouse TRAIL R2, 76% and 79%, respectively. Binding of trimeric TRAIL to TRAIL R2 induces apoptosis. The induction of apoptosis likely requires oligomerization of the receptor. The mouse TRAIL R2/Fc chimera neutralizes the ability of rhTRAIL to induce apoptosis. Besides the death domain containing receptors TRAIL R2 and TRAIL R1/DR4, three TRAIL decoy receptors, TRAIL R3/DcR1, TRAIL R4/DcR2, and OPG, have been reported.
- Chaudhary, P.M. et al. (1997) Immunity 7:821.
- Walczak, H. et al. (1997) EMBO J. 16:5386.
- Golstein, P. (1997) Curr. Biol. 7:R750.
- Wu, G.S. et al. (1999) Cancer Research 59:2770.
Product Specific Notices for Mouse TRAIL R2/TNFRSF10B Biotinylated Antibody
For research use only