Reliable Products for Immune Cell Selection and Culture
Immune cell selection and culture are necessary for both basic research aimed at investigating the functions of different immune cell types and expanding specific immune cell populations for therapeutic purposes. Our portfolio of immune cell isolation and cell culture products provides both a strong commitment to quality and exceptional product value.
Easily Enrich for Your Cell Type of Interest
Isolation or enrichment of a specific cell type of interest from a heterogeneous cell population is frequently a critical first step in immunology research for obtaining a pure population of cells for further characterization.
The Highest Quality Reagents for Immune Cell Expansion
We offer a wide selection of high-quality cell culture media, fetal bovine serum, and recombinant proteins for improved survival and expansion of different immune cell types.
- Try our ExCellerate™ Media for serum-free, xeno-free ex vivo human immune cell expansion
- Utilize our ExCellerate Human T Cell Expansion Media for robust ex vivo T cell expansion under serum-free and xeno-free conditions
- Get optimized ex vivo B cell expansion under xeno-free conditions using our ExCellerate B Cell Media
- Improve your differentiation of CD14+ monocytes into monocyte-derived dendritic cells utilizing our Human Serum-Free Dendritic Cell Base Media
- Choose cell culture media including both RPMI 1640 and DMEM for high-quality and exceptional value
- Ensure happy and healthy cells with our selection of Fetal Bovine Serum
- Optimize your immune cell culture media with the addition of R&D Systems™recombinant cytokines or ProDots™ proteins
- Choose Tocris™antibiotics and antifungals to treat your cells
Serum-Free and Animal-Free Cell Culture
Increase the consistency of your cell cultures as you approach translational studies for regenerative medicine and cell therapy programs. Adopting these media will
- Reduce variability in media composition
- Simplify compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Simplify comparability testing for raw material changes
Cell Differentiation and Activation
An Unparalleled Selection of Immune Cell Differentiation and Expansion Reagents
We offer both a wide selection of immune cell differentiation and expansion kits and individually packaged reagents to meet the needs of every immunology researcher.
- Differentiate or expand specific immune cell types using our CellXVivo™ Immune Cell Differentiation and Expansion Kits
- Discover robust ex vivo immune cell expansion using dissolvable Cloudz™ microsphere technology for human NK cells or regulatory T cells
- Differentiate your immune cells with R&D Systems recombinant proteins
- Simplify your cell culture media preparation by using ProDots proteins
- Use R&D Systems antibodies or Novus Biologicals™ antibodies for immune cell activation or differentiation
- Utilize Tocris phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA) or ionomycin or Cell Activation Cocktail to stimulate your immune cells
Accurately Measure Cell Viability and Proliferation
Our cell viability and proliferation assays will allow you to accurately assess the survival and proliferation of your immune cells in every experiment.
- Use our selection of cell viability/growth assays to accurately measure cell proliferation, viability, and/or cell toxicity
- Analyze cell death using our Polarity Sensitive Indicator of Viability (pSIVA™) Detection Kits, which rely on an Annexin XII-based probe that is conjugated to the polarity sensitive dye, IANBD, to detect phosphatidylserine externalization
Reagents Manufactured under GMP Controls for Cell Therapy or Further Manufacturing Processes
The need for high-quality raw materials and ancillary components for ex vivo cell manufacturing will continue to grow. Our GMP-grade reagents are manufactured under guidelines that allow for their use as ancillary materials in cell therapy or further manufacturing processes.