Assess your cancer biomarker candidates for analytical and technical reproducibility, then identify and track these biomarkers using our specialist instruments and products.
Assess your cancer biomarker candidates for analytical and technical reproducibility. Then identify your new biomarkers and track them with out gold-standard instrumentation, including longitudinal companion diagnostics.
Resources & Technical Support
From posters and literature, to getting one-on-one support for all of your cancer research workflow needs - Bio-Techne can get you exactly what you need to streamline your research and get you better results, faster.
Featured Cancer Research Products
Biomarker Discovery: WES
Wes™ takes the stress out of performing comparative studies between different antibodies or samples .
With same-day answers and streamlined processes, you can fast-track your cancer research with Bio-Techne brand Protein Simple's biomarker discovery WES™
Sample Preservation: ELLA
ELLA, you can help you upgrade your sample preservation to a simplified workflow, freeing up valuable time for other parts of your cancer research.
In situations where assay availability and appropriate validation is limited, the Ella team with Bio-Techne brand Protein Simple has custom manufactured assays to facilitate further research progress.
Spatial RNA Profiling: HiPlex
Expand your capabilities for spatial biomarker RNA profiling with HiPlex RNAscope™ Assays .
Detecting up to 12 targets in a single sample, Bio-techne brand ACD's HiPlex can expand your in situ hybridization potential, and make your cancer research workflow even more efficient.
Immunoassay Solutions for Your Workflow
Carefully tested immunoassays utilizing in-house proteins, antibodies and specialized diluents yield accurate and reproducible results every time. Discover, validate, and verify biomarkers with Bio-Techne immunoassay workflow solutions.
Leverage the Power of Exosomes for Biomarker Discovery
Gene Engineering Services
Let us solve your gene engineering challenges so you can focus on groundbreaking research. Our gene engineering services team specializes in complex projects and hard-to-transfect cell lines.
For cell and gene therapy manufacturing, we offer GMP CDMO services that include process development for cell engineering, quality control, custom cell vialing, and regulatory support.
Explore Cancer Research
- Cancer profiling
- Profiling Changes in Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Phosphorylation using Antibody Arrays
- Targeting Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells
- Visualizing the Cancer Transcriptome - How RNA in situ Hybridization Offers an Essential Data Dimension in Cancer Research
- The ELISA Guide – to your successful experiments
- Accurate quantification of interferon gamma across immunoassay platforms
- High sensitivity immunoassays for detecting IFN-gamma in cytokine release syndrome
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Handbook
- Cancer Research Product Guide
- Angiogenesis in Cancer Life Science Poster
- Autophagy Life Science Poster
- Cancer Metabolism Life Science Poster
- Programmed Cell Death Life Science Poster
- Knowledge Resource Webinar Series - Oncology Applications