Key Product Details
Product Summary for Human PlGF Antibody
Accession # P49763-2
Scientific Data Images for Human PlGF Antibody
PlGF in MDA‑MB‑231 human breast cancer cell line.PlGF was detected in immersion fixed MDA‑MB‑231 human breast cancer cell line (positivie staining) and K562 human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line (negative staining) using Mouse Anti-Human PlGF Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB2643) at 8 µg/mL for 3 hours at room temperature. Cells were stained using the NorthernLights™ 557-conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (red; NL007) and counterstained with DAPI (blue). Specific staining was localized to cytoplasm. Staining was performed using our protocol for Fluorescent ICC Staining of Non-adherent Cells.
Applications for Human PlGF Antibody
Sample: Immersion fixed MDA‑MB‑231 human breast cancer cell line
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Hauser, S. and H.A. Weich (1993) Growth Factors 9:259.
- Maglione, D. et al. (1993) Oncogene 8:925.
- Eriksson, A. et al. (2002) Cancer Cell 1:99.
- Ribatti, D. (2008) Angiogenesis 11:215.
- Oura, H. et al. (2003) Blood 101:560.
- Roncal, C. et al. (2010) Cardiovasc. Res. 86:29.
- Levine, R.J. et al. (2004) N. Engl. J. Med. 350:672.
- Carmeliet, P. et al. (2001) Nat. Med. 7:575.
- Autiero, M. et al. (2003) Nat. Med. 9:936.
- Migdal, M. et al. (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273:22272.
- Cheng, L. et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279:30654.
- Perelman, N. et al. (2003) Blood 102:1506.
- Cianfarani, F. et al. (2006) Am. J. Pathol. 169:1167.
- Maes, C. et al. (2006) J. Clin. Invest. 116:1230.
- Iwasaki, H. et al. (2011) PLoS One 6:e24872.
- Carnevale, D. et al. (2014) Immunity 41:737.
Product Specific Notices for Human PlGF Antibody
For research use only