Key Product Details
Product Summary for
Scientific Data Images for
PD‑1 in Human Tonsil.PD‑1 was detected in immersion fixed paraffin-embedded sections of human tonsil using Rabbit Anti-Human PD‑1 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB10858) at 3 µg/mL for 1 hour at room temperature followed by incubation with the Anti-Rabbit IgG VisUCyte™ HRP Polymer Antibody (VC003). Before incubation with the primary antibody, tissue was subjected to heat-induced epitope retrieval using Antigen Retrieval Reagent-Basic (CTS013). Tissue was stained using DAB (brown) and counterstained with hematoxylin (blue). Specific staining was localized to lymphocytes in germinal centers. Staining was performed using our protocol for IHC Staining with VisUCyte HRP Polymer Detection Reagents.
Sample: Immersion fixed paraffin-embedded sections of human tonsil
Read 1 review rated 5 using MAB10858 in the following applications:
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Ishida, Y. et al. (1992) EMBO J. 11:3887.
- Sharpe, A.H. and G. J. Freeman (2002) Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:116.
- Coyle, A. and J. Gutierrez-Ramos (2001) Nat. Immunol. 2:203.
- Nishimura, H. and T. Honjo (2001) Trends Immunol. 22:265.
- Watanabe, N et al. (2003) Nat. Immunol. 4:670.
- Zhang, X. et al. (2004) Immunity 20:337.
- Lázár-Molnár, E. et al. (2008) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 105:10483.
- Nishimura, H et al. (1996) Int. Immunol. 8:773.
- Keir, M.E. et al. (2008) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 26:677.
- Butte, M.J. et al. (2007) Immunity 27:111.
- Okazaki, T. et al. (2013) Nat. Immunol. 14:1212.
- Iwai, Y. et al. (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99: 12293.
- Nogrady, B. (2014) Nature 513:S10.
- Swaika, A. et al. (2015) Mol. Immunol. 67: 4
Entrez Gene IDs
Product Specific Notices for
For research use only