Key Product Details
Product Summary for Human ELFN1 Antibody
Accession # P0C7U0
Scientific Data Images for Human ELFN1 Antibody
Detection of ELFN1 in HEK293 Human Cell Line Transfected with Human ELFN1 and eGFP by Flow CytometryHEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line transfected with (A) human ELFN1 or (B) irrelevant protein, and eGFP was stained with Mouse Anti-Human ELFN1 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB10644) followed by Allophycocyanin-conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (F0101B). Quadrant markers were set based on control antibody staining (MAB002). Staining was performed using our Staining Membrane-associated Proteins protocol.
Applications for Human ELFN1 Antibody
Sample: HEK293 Human Cell Line Transfected with Human ELFN1 and eGFP
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Dolan J. et al. (2007) BMC Genomics 8:320.
- Hendrickx, A. et al. (2009) Chem. Biol. 16:365.
- Williams, M.E. et al. (2010) Neuron 68:9.
- De Wit, J. and Ghosh A. (2016) Nat Rev Neurosci 17:22.
- Dunn H. A. et al. (2018) PNAS 115:5022.
Product Specific Notices for Human ELFN1 Antibody
For research use only