Cell Culture Systems to Generate Reproducible Results
Cell culture systems have provided researchers with an immense amount of mechanistic knowledge, yet the demand for more predictive translation to in vivo models points to the need for improved methods. Our industry-leading products are stringently screened for lot-to-lot consistency, optimized for specific cell-type growth, and available in published protocols to best support your ability to generate reproducible results.
Cell Culture Workflow
Advance your cell culture workflow with high-quality, cell type-specific products and reagents that produce an optimally healthy cell culture that’s ready for downstream applications.
- Find products for your immune cell-type specific culture
- Accurately measure cell viability and proliferation using the Calcein AM Kit and TACS MTT and XTT Assays
- Streamline immune cell differentiation with extensive CellXVivo™ Kit options
- Easily isolate and enrich for the cells you need using MagCellect™ kits and reagents
- Explore our 3D cell culture resources for creating disease models, investigating cell migration, or screening for therapeutic efficacy
- Adopt Cultrex™ basement membrane extract (BME) for xenograft models, including patient-derived xenografts
In Vitro, In Vivo, Ex Vivo Assay Tools
Whether your goal is to activate, monitor, identify, or characterize, we have the tools to thoroughly investigate molecular pathways, signaling mechanisms, and cell subtypes forin vitro,in vivo, and ex vivomodel systems.
- Discover robust ex vivo immune cell expansion and activation using dissolvable Cloudz™ microsphere technology for T cells, NK cells, and Treg Cells
- Activate cells and identify immunosuppressive subsets with antibodies that perform consistently and are multi-validated for other techniques
- Characterize the effects of a target with an unparalleled selection of recombinant bioactive proteins
- Explore small molecule tools, including receptor agonists and antagonists, and enzyme inhibitors, to investigate your molecular pathway or target of interest
- Browse a wide selection of products for monitoring immune cell exhaustion
Designed to specifically meet requirements for use as ancillary reagents during cell therapy development and manufacturing, our GMP-grade proteins and small molecules reassure your process!
- Find GMP proteins, including cell-type specific and Animal-free™ options
- Seamlessly switch from traditional grade research material, as our GMP-grade proteins often originate from the same clone, sequence, and expression system
- Browse our highly recommended GMP small molecules
- We support your transition to GMP early in the cell therapy development process, offering reliability, traceability, and consistency of supply.
- See more of our clinical solutions for cell and gene therapy