Key Product Details
Met1-Glu93 (S100A8) & Thr2-Pro114 (S100A9)
Accession # P05109 (S100A8) & P06702 (S100A9)
Scientific Data Images
Detection of S100A8/S100A9 Heterodimer in Human PBMCs by Flow Cytometry.Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) were stained with Mouse Anti-Human CD14 PE-conjugated Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # FAB3832P) and either (A) Mouse Anti-Human S100A8/S100A9 Heterodimer Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # IC9337G) or (B) Mouse IgG2AAlexa Fluor 488 Isotype Control (Catalog # IC003G). To facilitate intracellular staining, cells were fixed with Flow Cytometry Fixation Buffer (Catalog # FC004) and permeabilized with Flow Cytometry Permeabilization/Wash Buffer I (Catalog # FC005). View our protocol for Staining Intracellular Molecules.
Intracellular Staining by Flow Cytometry
Sample: Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) fixed with Flow Cytometry Fixation Buffer (Catalog # FC004) and permeabilized with Flow Cytometry Permeabilization/Wash Buffer I (Catalog # FC005)
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, 2 to 8 °C as supplied.
Background: S100A8/S100A9 Heterodimer
- Averill, M.M. et al. (2012) Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 32:223.
- Vogl, T. et al. (2012) Int. J. Mol. Sci. 13:2893.
- Siegenthaler, G. et al. (1997) J. Biol. Chem. 272:9371.
- Sunahori, K. et al. (2006) Arthritis Res. Ther. 8:R69.
- Volz, H.C. et al. (2012) Basic Res. Cardiol. 107:250.
- Odink, K. et al. (1987) Nature 330:80.
- Dorin, J.R. et al. (1987) Nature 326:614.
- Teigelkamp, S. et al. (1991) J. Biol. Chem. 266:13462.
- Ryckman, C. et al. (2003) J. Immunol. 170:3233.
- Vogl, T. et al. (2006) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1763:1298.
- Damo, S.M. et al. (2013) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110:3841.
- Ryu, M-J. et al. (2012) J. Biol. Chem. 287:22948.
Entrez Gene IDs
Product Specific Notices
This product is provided under an agreement between Life Technologies Corporation and R&D Systems, Inc, and the manufacture, use, sale or import of this product is subject to one or more US patents and corresponding non-US equivalents, owned by Life Technologies Corporation and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased amount of the product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). The sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components (1) in manufacturing; (2) to provide a service, information, or data to an unaffiliated third party for payment; (3) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; (4) to resell, sell, or otherwise transfer this product or its components to any third party, or for any other commercial purpose. Life Technologies Corporation will not assert a claim against the buyer of the infringement of the above patents based on the manufacture, use or sale of a commercial product developed in research by the buyer in which this product or its components was employed, provided that neither this product nor any of its components was used in the manufacture of such product. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, Cell Analysis Business Unit, Business Development, 29851 Willow Creek Road, Eugene, OR 97402, Tel: (541) 465-8300. Fax: (541) 335-0354.
For research use only