Reliable Products for Neural Cell Culturing
The complexity of neural tissue makes it difficult to study the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying neural functioning. Cell culture systems have given researchers the means to study the nervous system at this level. Bio-Techne’s high-quality and affordable cell culture products will ensure that your in vitro and ex vivo experiments perform optimally.
Highest Quality Reagents to Optimize Cell Health
Unmatched Support for Your Neural Cultures
Bio-Techne provides a range of extracellular matrix molecules, extracts, and substrates for supporting cell adhesion and growth of neurons and neurites.
- Cultrex® Basement membrane extract and extracellular matrices
- Cultrex Poly-L-Lysine
- High-binding, flat-bottom polystyrene 96-well microplates in clear and black
- 96-well microplates pre-coated with Fibronectin
Cell Culture Kits
Cell Culturing Made Easy
Bio-Techne offers a kit that conveniently packages all the reagents needed for the culturing and maturation of primary rat motor neurons.
Learn more about R&D Systems® NeuroXVivo™ Rat Motor Neuron Culture Kit
- Contains a serum-free media specifically formulated for improved culturing of rat motor neurons
- Utilizes R&D Systems Recombinant BDNF, CNTF, GDNF, and Laminin α4
- Includes detailed protocol
- Ideal for both non-experienced and experienced neural cell culture researchers
Neural Stem Cells
Offering Solutions to Make Experimental Planning Easier
Through culturing and expansion, differentiation, and verification, Bio-Techne offers products to make your neural stem cell (NSC) workflow efficient and reliable.
Serum-Free and Animal-Free Cell Culture
Increase the consistency of your cell cultures as you approach translational studies for regenerative medicine and cell therapy programs. Adopting these media will
- Reduce variability in media composition
- Simplify compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Simplify comparability testing for raw material changes
Advanced Probe for Detecting Apoptosis
Bio-Techne offers kits that utilize the novel probe Polarity Sensitive Indicator of Viability & Apoptosis (pSIVA™) for detecting apoptosis.
Learn more about Novus Biologicals® pSIVA™ Apoptosis Detection Kits
- Utilizes pSIVA™ conjugated to IANBD
- Easy-to-use kits; probe is added directly to cells or tissues, incubated, and then analyzed
- Can be used in both microscopy and flow cytometry
- Non-toxic so can be used in live-cell and in vivo imaging