Key Product Details
His21-Ile170, with an N-terminal Met and two substitutions: G150R, Y165N
N-terminal Sequence Analysis
Predicted Molecular Mass
The ED50 for this effect is 1-5 ng/mL.
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Carrier FreeWhat does CF mean?
CF stands for Carrier Free (CF). We typically add Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) as a carrier protein to our recombinant proteins. Adding a carrier protein enhances protein stability, increases shelf-life, and allows the recombinant protein to be stored at a more dilute concentration. The carrier free version does not contain BSA.What formulation is right for me?
In general, we advise purchasing the recombinant protein with BSA for use in cell or tissue culture, or as an ELISA standard. In contrast, the carrier free protein is recommended for applications, in which the presence of BSA could interfere.
|Formulation||Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS, NaCl and Sucrose with BSA as a carrier protein.|
|Reconstitution||Reconstitute at 25 μg/mL in sterile PBS containing at least 0.1% human or bovine serum albumin.|
|Shipping||The product is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store it immediately at the temperature recommended below.|
|Stability & Storage||Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Carrier Free: 565-RG/CF
|Formulation||Supplied as a 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS, NaCl and Sucrose.|
|Shipping||The product is shipped with polar packs. Upon receipt, store it immediately at the temperature recommended below.|
|Stability & Storage||
- Billiau, A. and P. Matthys (2009) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 20:97.
- Pestka, S. et al. (2004) Immunol. Rev. 202:8.
- Houard, S. et al. (1999) Gene 240:107.
- Marsters, S.A. et al. (1995) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 92:5401.
- Krause, C.D. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275:22995.
- Schroder, K. et al. (2004) J. Leukoc. Biol. 75:163.
- McLaren, J.E. and D.P. Ramji (2009) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 20:125.
- Muhl, H. and J. Pfeilschifter (2003) Int. Immunopharmacol. 3:1247.
- Kelchtermans, H. et al. (2008) Trends Immunol. 29:479.
Entrez Gene IDs
Product Specific Notices for Recombinant Cotton Rat IFN-gamma Protein
For research use only