Webinar: Recombinant Antibody Technology: Versatile Platforms for Diverse Engineering and Custom Services
R&D Systems Recombinant Antibody Technology: Versatile Platforms for Diverse Engineering and Custom Services
Antibodies play a critical role in research, diagnostics and therapeutics. Recombinant antibodies offer a wide range of quality attributes, with one key advantage being their amenability to sequence-based editing to meet specific research goals.
At Bio-Techne, we have developed and optimized a powerful and highly versatile technology platform for custom recombinant antibody development and engineering applications. Utilising a modular approach, recombinant antibodies can be rapidly engineered into diverse formats (e.g. ScFv, F(ab) or F(ab')2 truncations), and novel molecules such as immunocytokines or bispecific antibodies.
Join this on-demand webinar to learn about the latest developments in recombinant antibody technology. Find out from our experts how specific client research challenges were successfully solved, from cell and gene therapy, immunotherapy to antibody manufacturability.
- Development of multi-species recombinant antibodies and validation at Bio-Techne, from rabbit, mouse, rat, goat to llama
- How custom recombinant antibody technology can be applied to a broad range of research challenges
- Client case studies including engineering bispecifics, developing antibody-cytokine fusions, and modular CAR-design
- Improving manufacturability through expression engineering
- How Bio-Techne partners with you to solve diverse challenges in biologics development