Win Big With Your Research
Have you recently submitted your scientific poster to an event? Or maybe you've created it as part of your studies? Why not also submit it to our poster competition with the chance to win a tablet worth €600?
We welcome the submission of posters from PhD students based in EMEA whose research sits within one of the following areas:
- Cardiovascular Biology
Each entry will be judged by our team of Bio-Techne scientists who look for posters that communicate a clear taster of your research, demonstrating scientific merit and innovation, paired with a strong visual impact.
Applications are open all year round, simply fill out the below form to submit your poster. The competition runs twice a year and winners will be notified via email in March and September. Competition winners agree to be available for reasonable promotional activities at Bio-Techne’s request for a period of nine months following the announcement of prize award. Please see T&C's below for more details.
Good luck! We can't wait to learn all about your research.
By submitting your entry, you agree to these terms for yourself and on behalf of your Institution/Company. “You” and “Your” shall refer to you personally or your Institution/Company, as applicable. “We,” “Us,” or “Our” includes Bio-Techne and/or its officers, employees, directors, agents, and affiliates. If you do not agree to these terms, do not click the “SUBMIT” box above, and do not participate in this offer.
- The competition is only open to individuals who are PhD students based in EMEA. One entry only per individual. Once you have submitted your entry, you may not amend it. Applications open all year round. Bio-Techne reserves the right to close entries to this competition at any time.
- Qualified entries will be judged by a team of Bio-Techne scientists for appropriateness and completeness in response. Each entry will be judged based on our view of how well the entry reflects scientific merit & innovation.
- Competition runs twice a year. Successful applicants will receive a tablet, free of charge, to use as the winner pleases, subject to approval of the submitted research poster by Bio-Techne.
- Competition winners agree to make their research poster available for confidential internal review by Bio-Techne upon submission.
- You agree to obtain all authorizations and permissions from your Institution/Company or others that are required to allow you to make this submission and to have your name and the name of your institution used for all purposes, including marketing, by Bio-Techne or its affiliates without any compensation and with or without attribution, regardless of whether yours is judged to be a winning entry. You also agree personally to all the authorizations and permissions required by these terms and conditions.
- You agree that the use of your submission by Bio-Techne does not violate any rule, policy, copyright, trademark, patent, or procedures of your Institution/Company or that of any other person. Participation in submission does not implead on intellectual property of the results.
- You acknowledge and agree that any submission made hereunder is not being made in exchange for any promise of providing business to Bio-Techne.
- You agree that Bio-Techne may contact you for purposes of marketing its products and services.
- Bio-Techne reserves the right to discontinue or modify this program at any time for any reason. In such event, Bio-Techne will notify and inform all already-submitted entrants via e-mail. In the event of discontinuance or modification of the program, this will not result in Bio-Techne having any liability to you, your employees, agents, or team members for such discontinuance or modification.
- Bio-Techne may refuse to consider a submission if Bio-Techne determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to the entrant would likely result in a violation of an applicable law, rule, or policy, including, but not limited to, whether awarding a prize would be contrary to the law where you reside or work.
- In no event shall Bio-Techne, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever arising under or as a result of entrance in or participation in the offer, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory, and whether or not ACD is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Competition winners agree to be available for reasonable promotional activities at Bio-Techne’s request for a period of nine months following announcement of prize award. Promotional activities may include, but are not limited to:
- • Assisting Bio-Techne in preparation of a case study based on the project
- • Participating in Bio-Techne webinars
- • Being featured as a researcher in an Bio-Techne Spotlight/Website/Newsletter story
- • Participating in virtual or in-person seminars
- • Image release