Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit
R&D Systems, Inc. a Bio-Techne Brand
Key Product Details
Refer to the product datasheet for complete product details.
Reagents Supplied in the Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit (Catalog # FMC019)
- APC-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human CD34 (Clone QBEnd10; Mouse IgG1)
- PE-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human SCF R/CD117 (Clone 47233; Mouse IgG1)
- PerCP-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human CD38 (Clone 240742; Mouse IgG2A)
- CFS-conjugated Mouse Anti-Human CD11b (Clone 238446,IgG2B)
- APC-conjugated Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control (Clone 11711)
- PE-conjugated Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control (Clone 11711)
- PerCP-conjugated Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control (Clone 20102)
- CFS-conjugated Mouse IgG2B Isotype Control (Clone 133303)
- Flow Cytometry Staining buffer
Other Supplies Required
- Fc Receptor Blocking Reagents
- Flow Cytometry/FACS™ Tubes (5 mL round-bottom polystyrene tubes)
- Pipette Tips and Pipettes
- Resuspend the cells in Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer at 1 x 105 cells/100 µL.
- Add Fc receptor blocking reagents. If using excess pre-immune IgG to block Fc receptor, the excess IgG does not need to be washed from the cells following the incubation period.
- Transfer approximately 100 µL of the Fc receptor-blocked cells (about 1 x 105 cells) into a 5 mL flow cytometry tube.
- Add 10 µL of each antibody or each corresponding isotype control antibody.
- Incubate the mixture for 30-45 minutes at room temperature in the dark.
- Centrifuge the samples at 300 x g for 5 minutes.
- Wash the cells with 2 mL of Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer.
- Resuspend the cell pellet in 200-400 µL of Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer.
- Analyze the expression of hematopoietic progenitor cell markers simultaneously by flow cytometry.
Citations for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Multi-Color Flow Kit
Please visit our Instrument Citation Database to search our collection of scientific articles that feature our instruments.