Key Product Details
Product Summary for Human/Mouse Frizzled‑7 Antibody
Accession # Q61090
Scientific Data Images for Human/Mouse Frizzled‑7 Antibody
Frizzled‑7 in HEK293 Human Cell Line.Frizzled-7 was detected in immersion fixed HEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line using Rat Anti-Human/Mouse Frizzled-7 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB1981) at 10 µg/mL for 3 hours at room temperature. Cells were stained using the NorthernLights™ 557-conjugated Anti-Rat IgG Secondary Antibody (red; Catalog # NL013) and counterstained with DAPI(blue). Specific staining was localized to the cell surface. View our protocol for Fluorescent ICC Staining of Cells on Coverslips.
Applications for Human/Mouse Frizzled‑7 Antibody
Sample: Retinoic acid‑treated D3 mouse embryonic stem cell line
Sample: Immersion fixed HEK293 human embryonic kidney cell line
Read 3 reviews rated 5 using MAB1981 in the following applications:
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Schulte, G. and V. Bryja (2007) Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 28:518.
- Vincan, E. et al. (2007) Front. Biosci. 12:4558.
- Sagara, N. et al. (1998) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 252:117.
- Medina, A. et al. (2000) Mech. Dev. 92:227.
- Kemp, C.R. et al. (2007) Dev. Dyn. 236:2011.
- Le Grand, F. et al. (2009) Cell Stem Cell 4:535.
- Melchior, K. et al. (2008) Biol. Chem. 389:897.
- Vincan, E. et al. (2007) Oncogene 26:2340.
Product Specific Notices for Human/Mouse Frizzled‑7 Antibody
For research use only