Do You Want To Do More For The Environment?
Get the Data You Need and Go Green with Simple Western
- Are your protein characterization assays wasteful?
- Are you looking to reduce the environmental footprint of your research?
- Reduce plastic waste
- Reduce water usage
- Reduce chemical waste
- Reduce sample consumption
- Reduce run costs
ReThink, ReUse, RePlex!
- Conserve your sample! More data points per sample.
- Reduce consumables, reagents, time, and labor.
- Normalize your data with total protein expression data in the same capillary.
- Greater flexibility in immunoprobe selection with conventional Western blot antibodies.
Greener Alternatives and Faster Data with Simple Western
"The traditional blotting method can use up to 300 pieces of plastic and [Simple Western] uses two. What's even better is that [Simple Western] can run up to 40 proteins in three days. It would take about a week to run 40 proteins using Western blotting."
- Jamie Boisvenue, Cardiovascular Research Technician, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
Learn More About Simple Western
Watch our video and see how Simple Western assays on Jess can process up to 25 samples in 3 hours with just 3 µL of sample per capillary. The short video shows the step by step process, from sample loading to signal detection.
Conserve your precious sample! Stellar™ NIR/IR Modules for Jess give you the highest detection sensitivity for fluorescence Western blotting workflows. Multiplex across NIR/IR channels with simultaneous Total Protein Detection and get the most data from just 3 µL of sample.