Webinar: Professional Assay Services - RNAscope™ ISH Experts in Tissue Expression Analysis
This webinar will introduce our RNAscope in situ hybridization (ISH) services, as well as our quantitative image analysis capabilities and quality-controlled tissue bank for target validation.
Bio-Techne’s Professional Assay Services (PAS) is the only CRO specialized in RNAscope, BaseScope™ and miRNAscope™ ISH services. We provide tissue-based and cell specific analysis of targets and biomarkers in as little as 4 weeks.
Please join us to hear how our services are advancing the research and drug development at hundreds of academic and clinical institutions worldwide. Hear examples of studies in immuno-oncology, cell and gene therapy, neuroscience, single-cell RNAseq validation, biomarker validation, and more.
- Visualize the cellular heterogeneity of tissues and solid tumors with the multiplexing and spatial capabilities of the RNAscope Multiplex Fluorescent assay
- Specific and sensitive biomarker validation to accelerate translation of assays into the clinic
- Morphology-based biodistribution analysis of AAV vector and transgene expression
- CAR-T and TCR-T cell tumor infiltration and activity assays
- Detection of splice variants, point mutations and short target sequences with BaseScope ISH assays
- Co-stain with cell-type markers using our ISH/IHC Co-Detection workflow
- PAS’s quality-controlled tissue bank including solid tumors, diseased and normal human tissues, and TMAs
- RNAscope image analysis offerings for quantitative approaches to scoring