Fluorescent Dyes and Probes Product ListingProduct Guides and Listings
Product Guides and Listings Summary
Fluorescence imaging incorporates many types of techniques for visualization of cells and sub-cellular components in live and fixed cells. Techniques include flow cytometry, IHC, ICC, FISH and many more. To obtain the best results for your experiment, it is essential to use the most appropriate dye or probe.
This Fluorescent Dyes and Probes Product Listing provides a comprehensive list and background to the use of fluorescent dyes, probes, stains, and reagents, including:
- Fluorescent Dyes, including Dyes for Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescent Probes and Stains, including our new MitoBrilliantTM Mitochondria Stains
- Anti-fade Reagents
- Tissue Clearing Kits and Reagents
- Bioluminescent Substrates
- Aptamer-based RNA Imaging Reagents
- Fluorescent Probes for Imaging Bacteria
- TSA Reagents for Enhancing IHC, ICC & FISH Signals, including TSA VividTM Fluorophore Kits
Learn more about how Bio-Techne, through the Tocris brand, supports your research with a wide selection of Fluorescent Dyes and Probes.
To access this literature content please fill out the form below.