INTELLIFLEX User Guide
Download the user guide for routine setup instructions.
For more detailed information, refer to the instrument manual or software user manual.
Included with the INTELLIFLEX
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX RUO Instrument
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Software (Installed)
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Quick Guide
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Performance Verification Kit (IFX-PVER-K20)
- xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Calibration Kit (IFX-CAL-K20)
- (3) Sample Probe Needles (CN-0221-01)
- Sample Probe Height Adjustment Kit (CN-0263-01)
- Power Cable, Country-Specific (CN-PXXX*-01)
- Off-Plate Reagent Block (CN-0514-01)
- Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Heater Block for 96-Well Microtiter Plates (CN-0224-01)
- Heater Block for 384-Well Microtiter Plates (CN-0223-01)
- Empty Cubitainer for Waste
*XXX is a country-specific part number. For more information, contact Luminex Technical Support.
Key Differences between xMAP® INTELLIFLEX Software and xPONENT® Software
|Plate Configuration||INTELLIFLEX uses an intuitive, non-liner workflow, supporting the import of independent panels, plate layouts, and sample lists, and allowing the user to assemble plates from modular components.||xPONENT uses a fixed, linear workflow – some elements are importable, but users must package all acquisition parameters into a single protocol template prior to acquisition.|
|Run Monitoring||INTELLIFLEX allows the user to concurrently view multiple statistics for analytes. Combined with added heat map visualizations, rapid insights into run performance are available in real time.||xPONENT allows the user to view either a single statistic or analyte during a run and provides histogram and bead classification amp visualizations.|
|Results||INTELLIFLEX supports the xPONENT format for compatibility with existing xMAP data analysis tools, as well as a new, easy-to-interpret INTELLIFLEX-native format which can be easily customized.||xPONENT provides a single, non-customizable data output format.|
Bio-Techne Learning Academy
The Luminex Learning Plan at the Bio-Techne Academy has all the training you need to get up and running with your Luminex instrument and assays. The course includes modules on Luminex technology, installation, ordering and running R&D Systems assays, instrument maintenance protocols and troubleshooting. From a quick refresher to new employee training, find the right training course for your team. Self-register to get more!