Rapid Characterization of Human Immune Response to SARS-CoV-2 Antigens Using Simple Western
SARS-CoV-2 Multi-Antigen Serology Module for Jess and Abby
The SARS-CoV-2 Multi-Antigen Serology Module (SA-001) for use with Jess™ and Abby™ automated Simple Western™ systems enables the detection of human IgG antibodies in human serum or plasma reactive against multiple SARS-CoV-2 antigens.
- Quantify differences in human antibody binding using five SARS-CoV-2 antigens in each sample.
- Minimal set-up time, hands-free operation, and fully analyzed results on 24 samples in 3 hours.
- Access your results remotely to minimize time in the lab for social distancing.
- With this antigen down serology assay, you can quantitatively characterize serum or plasma human IgG antibodies reactive against recombinant Nucleocapsid Protein (N), S1 receptor binding domain protein (RBD), S1 subunit full length, S2 subunit full length, and Spike (S1+S2) viral antigens within one 3-hour run!
- Proof-of-concept studies have also shown that SARS-CoV-2 Multi-Antigen Serology Module can be used to monitor the COVID-19 immune response in animal systems such as mice when the appropriate secondary antibody is chosen.
- Simple Western SARS-CoV-2 serology assay is validated for human serum and plasma.
- Simple Western SARS-CoV-2 serology assay demonstrates differential human serum reactivity to N, S1 RBD, S1 full length, S2 full length, and Spike (S1+S2) COVID-19 viral antigens.
- Right figure: Quantification of percent peak area for SARS-CoV-2 antigens detected by PCR positive human serum.
- The SARS-CoV-2 Multi-Antigen Serology Module for Simple Western provides an immune fingerprint of serum antibodies against five viral antigens of interest for characterization of the COVID-19 immune response in only three hours.
- As little as 1 µL of serum can be utilized for each patient sample.
- Titer studies have shown sensitivity down to 1:138,240 with R2 linearity >0.99 across the dilution series.
I Need a Fast, Confirmatory Assay for My SARS-CoV-2 ELISA
Western blot-based serology assays are commonly used to confirm ELISA-based serology tests. The SARS-CoV-2 Multi-Antigen Serology Module for Simple Western demonstrates excellent agreement with the recently released COVID-SeroIndex™ Kantaro Quantitative SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody RUO ELISA (97% positive percent agreement and 99% negative percent agreement). The fully automated Simple Western serology assay is a powerful orthogonal assay that provides characterization of human immune responses to all five SARS-CoV-2 antigens in only three hours.
|Benchmarking Against the Kantaro COVID-SeroIndex™ RUO ELISA|
|Kantaro COVID-SeroIndex™ RUO ELISA|
SARS-CoV-2 Multi-Antigen Serology Module
|Positive Percent Agreement||97%|
|Negative Percent Agreement||99%|