Key Benefits Our Recombinant Proteins Offer to Customers
• High Levels of Biological Activity: The biological activity of each protein is tested in an appropriate biological system to confirm that it meets our strict QC activity parameters before it is released to market.
• Lot-to-Lot Consistency: Minimal lot-to-lot variability is ensured by maintaining consistent manufacturing conditions and testing each new lot side-by-side with previous lots and with a master lot, so you don’t have to worry whether results will be reproducible over time.
• High Purity: The majority of our proteins have >95% purity and a guaranteed industry-leading endotoxin level of <0.1 EU/ug by the LAL method.
• Long-term Stability: The bioactivity and physical state of our proteins are monitored through multiple freeze/thaw cycles, so you can be confident that your protein will be stable over long periods of time. All proteins are shipped lyophilized or in specially optimized formulations to ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
• Comprehensive Selection: Our catalog includes over 5,000 biologically active recombinant and natural proteins spanning 35 species, and more than 10,000 non-catalog proteins for multiple different research areas, allowing you to easily find the proteins that you need.
• Multiple Host Expression Systems, Tags, and Labels: Our proteins are produced in a variety of host expression systems and are either untagged or include a biotin, Fc, or His tag, or a fluorescent label to meet different experimental needs.
• Seamless Transition from RUO to GMP: Our Animal-free and GMP-grade proteins frequently originate from the same clone, sequence, and expression system as our traditional research-grade proteins, making the transition from basic research into process development and clinical manufacturing as efficient and seamless as possible.
• Bulk Proteins at Discounted Prices: We have the capacity and the expertise to scale up the production of any protein and we offer economical pricing on bulk orders.
• Custom Protein Capabilities: If you don’t see the protein that you need on our website, we offer custom protein services. From scratch protein development to customizing a protein from our catalog, our custom services team will work with you to create the product that fits your experimental needs.
• Custom Bottling Options: If your research requires a special formulation or size, custom bottling options are available.
• Expert Customer Support Assistance: Almost all of our proteins are manufactured in-house, allowing us to maintain complete control over the quality of our products. If you have any questions about our products, our protein scientists and highly trained technical service team are always available to assist you.
• 优质精选重组蛋白，研究白介素、干扰素、趋化因子和肿瘤坏死因子 (TNF) 超家族成员的理想选择
R&D Systems Recombinant Proteins Are Frequently More Active than Leading Competitors' Proteins
R&D Systems Recombinant Human Thrombopoietin/Tpo Displays Higher Activity than Leading Competitors’ Thrombopoietin Proteins. The bioactivity of R&D Systems Recombinant Human Thrombopoietin (Catalog # 288-TPE; orange line) or recombinant human Thrombopoietin/Tpo from two different competitors (green and purple lines) was assessed by measuring the ability of the proteins to stimulate the proliferation of the MO7e human megakaryocytic leukemic cell line. The ED50 for this effect for R&D Systems Recombinant Human Thrombopoietin is 0.05-0.5 ng/mL, which is over 2-fold more active than the two competitors’ proteins.
R&D Systems Recombinant Human FGF basic/FGF-2 Displays Higher Activity than a Leading Competitor’s Recombinant Human FGF-2 Protein. The NR6R-3T3 mouse fibroblast cell line was treated with increasing concentrations of R&D Systems Recombinant Human FGF basic/FGF-2 (Catalog # 233-FB; orange line) or recombinant human FGF-2 from another company (blue line) and cell proliferation was assessed. The bioactivity of the R&D Systems FGF-2 protein was approximately 3-fold greater than the leading competitor’s FGF-2 protein.
R&D Systems Recombinant Human Wnt-3a Protein Displays Higher Activity than a Leading Competitor’s Recombinant Wnt-3a. The bioactivity of R&D Systems Recombinant Human Wnt-3a (Catalog # 5036-WN; orange line) or recombinant human Wnt-3a from another company (green line) was assessed by measuring the ability of the proteins to induce alkaline phosphatase production in the MC3T3-E1 mouse preosteoblast cell line. The ED50 of R&D Systems Recombinant Human Wnt-3a was 1.7-fold better than the leading competitor’s Wnt-3a protein, with more than twice the maximum response.
R&D Systems Recombinant Human GDNF Displays Higher Activity than a Leading Competitor’s Recombinant Human GDNF Protein. The bioactivity of R&D Systems Recombinant Human GDNF (Catalog # 212-GD; orange line) or recombinant human GDNF from another company (blue line) was assessed by measuring the ability of the proteins to stimulate the proliferation of SH-SY5Y human neuroblastoma cells, in the presence of Recombinant Human GFR alpha-1 (R&D Systems, Catalog # 714-GR). The activity of the R&D Systems GDNF protein was approximately 9-fold greater than the leading competitor’s GDNF protein.
R&D Systems Proteins Are Rigorously Tested for Lot-to-Lot Consistency
R&D Systems Recombinant Human PD-1 Displays High Lot-to-Lot Consistency. Two independent lots of Recombinant Human PD-1 (R&D Systems, Catalog # 8986-PD) immobilized at 1 ug/mL were tested for their ability to bind to increasing concentrations of Recombinant Human PD-L1/B7-H1 Fc Chimera (R&D Systems, Catalog # 156-B7) in a functional ELISA. The concentration of Recombinant Human PD-L1/B7-H1 Fc Chimera that produces 50% of the optimal binding response is approximately 0.3-1.8 ug/mL. Each trace on the graph represents data obtained from Recombinant Human PD-1 from a different manufacturing run, demonstrating the lot-to-lot consistency of the protein.
Lot-to-Lot Consistency Testing of Recombinant Human SCF/c-kit Ligand. Two independent lots of Recombinant Human SCF/c-kit Ligand (R&D Systems, Catalog # 11010-SC) were tested for their ability to stimulate the proliferation of TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 for this effect is 1-5 ng/mL. Each trace on the graph represents Recombinant Human SCF/c-kit Ligand from a different manufacturing run, demonstrating the lot-to-lot consistency of the protein.
Lot-to-Lot Consistency Testing of Recombinant Human Flt-3 Ligand. Two independent lots of Recombinant Human Flt-3 Ligand (R&D Systems, Catalog # 308-FKE) were tested for their ability to stimulate the proliferation of BaF3 mouse pro-B cells transfected with mouse Flt-3. The ED50 for this effect is 0.2-1 ng/mL. Each trace on the graph represents Recombinant Human Flt-3 Ligand from a different manufacturing run, demonstrating the lot-to-lot consistency of the protein.
Lot-to-Lot Consistency Testing of Recombinant Human FGF basic/FGF2. Two independent lots of Recombinant Human FGF basic (R&D Systems, Catalog # 233-FB) were tested for their ability to stimulate the proliferation of NR6R-3T3 mouse fibroblast cells. The ED50 for this effect is 0.1-0.6 ng/mL. Each trace on the graph represents Recombinant Human FGF basic from a different manufacturing run, demonstrating the lot-to-lot consistency of the protein.
Serum-Free and Animal-Free Cell Culture
Increase the consistency of your cell cultures as you approach translational studies for regenerative medicine and cell therapy programs. Adopting these media will
- Reduce variability in media composition
- Simplify compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Simplify comparability testing for raw material changes
Customer Success Stories
Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Core Children's Hospital of PA
Stem Cell Core Facility | Columbia University Medical School
iPSC Core Facility | University of Pennsylvania
本电子书详细介绍了一些作为潜在免疫肿瘤学靶标而被研究的当前和新兴免疫检查点分子，并重点介绍了我们为研究这些分子（包括 PD-1、PD-L1、CTLA-4、B7 家族蛋白、嗜乳脂蛋白、LAG-3、TIGIT、TIM-3 和共刺激 TNF 受体超家族成员）而提供的产品。
Bio-Techne 为各种研究领域提供 5,000 多种 R&D Systems® 重组蛋白，包括免疫学、癌症、发育、神经科学和干细胞。R&D Systems 拥有 30 多年的行业经验，依托严格的内部测试和质控标准，确保我们的重组蛋白具有业内出众的生物活性和纯度、批次间一致性和低内毒素水平。我们目录中超过 95% 的蛋白质都是在公司内部生产的，因此我们能够完全掌控产品质量，确保客户满意，这是我们的首要任务。
为了确保每种蛋白质都符合客户的高标准，我们会全面评估并在说明书上报告每种蛋白质的规格，包括活性、内毒素水平和纯度。我们根据受检蛋白质，利用多种不同检测方法来评估蛋白质的生物活性。这些检测包括细胞增殖、趋化性或细胞因子分泌检测、酶学检测、功能性 ELISA 和表面等离子共振 (SPR)。我们还会对每个重组蛋白进行 N 端序列分析，以确认产生的蛋白质与预期序列匹配，同时我们会长时间监测蛋白质的生物活性和物理状态。我们会进行冻融循环，确保缓冲液具有长期稳定性。此外，我们还会评估批次间一致性，确保实验结果的可重现性，让研究人员安心无虑。所有新蛋白质均创建多个规格相同的批次，每个新批次都与先前批次进行比较性测试，确保新批次与先前批次表现出相同的生物活性和纯度水平。我们还会对每个新批次进行测试，确保内毒素水平符合我们的预期，即 <0.1 EU/µg，这一标准是业内非常领先的。最后，我们所有的重组蛋白都经过专门配制，具有出众的稳定性，并且都是通过无菌过滤溶液冷冻干燥制成。如果我们的文档资料中未能解答您对我们产品的任何疑问，我们的蛋白质科学家和 R&D Systems 训练有素的技术服务团队随时为您提供帮助。
我们的目录中提供了面向多种不同物种的重组蛋白，既有未标记的蛋白质，也有带有生物素、Fc 或 His 标签的蛋白质。我们还提供日益增多的 Avi-tag 生物素化蛋白系列。我们的标准重组蛋白可以含/不含载体蛋白，载体蛋白通常为牛血清白蛋白 (BSA)，浓度为 1 µg 蛋白质中含有 50 µg BSA。载体蛋白的存在使冻干蛋白具有更高的稳定性，在重溶后可最大限度地恢复，并且易于处理和储存。除了在标准条件下生产的各种蛋白质外，我们的产品和服务还包括 R&D Systems Animal-Free™ 和 GMP 级重组蛋白、ProDots® 蛋白和定制蛋白开发服务。
Gene Engineering Services
Let us solve your gene engineering challenges so you can focus on groundbreaking research. Our gene engineering services team specializes in complex projects and hard-to-transfect cell lines.
For cell and gene therapy manufacturing, we offer GMP CDMO services that include process development for cell engineering, quality control, custom cell vialing, and regulatory support.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.