Key Product Details
Product Summary for Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control
Scientific Data Images for Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control
Detection of Mouse IgG1Isotype Control by Flow CytometryHuman peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) were stained with Mouse Anti-Human LILRA6/CD85b Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB8656, filled histogram) or Mouse IgG1Isotype Control Antibody (Catalog # MAB002, open histogram), followed by Allophycocyanin-conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # F0101B).
Applications for Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control
Read 22 reviews rated 4.6 using MAB002 in the following applications:
- Affinity Purification (1 Review)
- Block/Neutralize (5 Reviews)
- ELISA (2 Reviews)
- Flow Cytometry (10 Reviews)
- Functional Assay (1 Review)
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence (1 Review)
- Immunoprecipitation (1 Review)
Read 252 publications using MAB002 in the following applications:
- Bioassay (7 Publications)
- Cell Culture (2 Publications)
- Control (80 Publications)
- ELISA (1 Publication)
- FACS (2 Publications)
- Flow Cyomtetry (1 Publication)
- Flow Cytometry (22 Publications)
- Flow Cytometry Control (12 Publications)
- Functional Assay (4 Publications)
- ICC (5 Publications)
- ICC Control (2 Publications)
- IHC (8 Publications)
- IHC Control (1 Publication)
- IHC-Fr (2 Publications)
- IHC-P (4 Publications)
- Immunoprecipitation (3 Publications)
- In Vivo (5 Publications)
- In Vivo Control (2 Publications)
- Isotype Control (26 Publications)
- Neutralization (34 Publications)
- Neutralization Control (26 Publications)
- Stimulation (1 Publication)
- Tissue Culture (1 Publication)
- Western Blot (2 Publications)
- Western Blot Control (1 Publication)
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
R&D Systems offers a range of secondary antibodies and controls for flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and Western blotting. We provide species-specific secondary antibodies that are available with a variety of conjugated labels.
Our NorthernLights fluorescent secondary antibodies are bright and resistant to photobleaching. We are currently offering secondary antibodies recognizing mouse, rat, goat, sheep, and rabbit IgG as well as chicken IgY. These reagents are available with three distinct excitation and emission maxima, making them ideal for multi-color fluorescence microscopy.
Product Specific Notices for Mouse IgG1 Isotype Control
For research use only