Key Product Details
Product Summary for Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control
Scientific Data Images for Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control
Detection of Mouse IgG Control by Flow CytometryHuman peripheral blood granulocytes were stained with Mouse Anti-Human CXCR1/IL-8 RA Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB330, filled histogram) or Mouse IgG Isotype Control Antibody (Catalog # MAB003, open histogram), followed by Phycoerythrin-conjugated Anti-Mouse IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # F0102B).
Applications for Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control
Read 8 reviews rated 4.4 using MAB003 in the following applications:
- Block/Neutralize CONTROL (1 Review)
- Block/Neutralize (1 Review)
- Flow Cytometry (3 Reviews)
- Western Blot (1 Review)
Read 65 publications using MAB003 in the following applications:
- Bioassay (1 Publication)
- Control (19 Publications)
- Electrophysiology (1 Publication)
- Flow Cytometry (7 Publications)
- Flow Cytometry Control (1 Publication)
- Functional Assay (1 Publication)
- ICC (2 Publications)
- IHC (2 Publications)
- IHC Control (1 Publication)
- IHC-P (2 Publications)
- Immunoprecipitation (1 Publication)
- In Vivo (1 Publication)
- Isotype Control (8 Publications)
- Neutralization (9 Publications)
- Neutralization Control (9 Publications)
Formulation, Preparation and Storage
Stability & Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
R&D Systems offers a range of secondary antibodies and controls for flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and Western blotting. We provide species-specific secondary antibodies that are available with a variety of conjugated labels.
Our NorthernLights fluorescent secondary antibodies are bright and resistant to photobleaching. We are currently offering secondary antibodies recognizing mouse, rat, goat, sheep, and rabbit IgG as well as chicken IgY. These reagents are available with three distinct excitation and emission maxima, making them ideal for multi-color fluorescence microscopy.
Product Specific Notices for Mouse IgG2A Isotype Control
For research use only