Flow Cytometry eHandbookE-books
This Flow Cytometry eHandbook provides a brief overview of this challenging technique with numerous data examples. Explore a clear and easy to follow step-by-step guide to flow cytometry that is well-suited for researchers new to the technique, or experienced scientists looking for a quick refresher.
- Available conjugate options
- Basic components of a flow cytometer
- How a flow cytometer works
- Different types of cytometers including mass cytometry and imaging cytometry
- Flow cytometry workflow
- Flow cytometry protocols and troubleshooting tips
We would like to thank Monica DeLay (formerly at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital) and Dr. Aja Rieger (University of Alberta) for their contribution to the eHandbook.
To access this literature content please fill out the form below.